Monday 13 August 2012

Returning to Toni and Guy :)

So Toni and Guy have just been in contact with me to ask me to return to the PR department in the lead up to/during London Fashion Weekend! I am super excited about this and start my internship next Tuesday for a month and a bit!

This season is a busy one for Toni and Guy as they are the official sponsors for LFW as well as providing the hair styling for the catwalk shows. label.m, T&G's professional styling product line will be used to style the looks. Give both T&G and label.m a follow on Twitter for up-to-date news/

There is going to be lots for me to do and the experience will be invaluable! This will be a fitting end to my uni summer. Will keep you all posted on what I am doing (unless, of course, it is top secret :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment