Tuesday 24 April 2012

Steve Madden lovelies

There is one thing you should know about me... I'm a shoe buying addict! I was on my way home and happened to pop into TK Maxx for a browse, knowing that I have NO money to spend... bad idea! I was instantly drawn to the shoe section, and I must say the Nottingham branch of TK Maxx is probably the best I have come across in terms of shoes- no dreary old lady flats... Well known names seem to be on every shelf- Carvela, Ted Baker, Guess, Michael Kors, Dune etc. The buyers for TK Maxx have recently really stepped up their game.

I was not expecting to find anything quite as amazing as my Michael Kors for £40 that I bought a couple of months ago, but I was not disappointed! Steve Madden shoes were aplenty. Not only were they really nice S Madden shoes, but they were very reasonably priced ones at that! Also if I stand corrected, TK Maxx is the only supplier of Steve Madden shoes that I know of outside the US. I discovered Steve Madden shoes when I visited New York in the New Year and from then on I fell in love. There were honestly so many pairs I could have bought to day but I settled on these coral beauties as I felt I would get the most wear out of them as the colour is very versatile. £35 later- will I regret this purchase? Definitely not! I may not be able to feed myself for the next week but oh it will be so, so worth it!

My babies:


No comments:

Post a Comment